The engineering team at Blinq were considering what the opposite of SOLID would be, and we came up with the following:
- Multi-responsibility — classes can change whenever & whatever they want
- Open-Open — everything should be extendible
- Un-Liskov substitution principle — functions that use pointers should clone those values for themselves.
- Lower-level Interface Dependency Principle — all classes should depend on some sort of lower-level interface.
- Dependency-Dependency Principle — rely entirely on a third-party API instead of using abstractions.